1. Which airlines fly directly from Seattle to Denver?
There are three nearest and major airports in Seattle— Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base (LKE), King County International Airport (BFI), and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). Frontier, Delta, Alaska, United, and Southwest are the airlines that serve Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) directly to DEN. Apart from this, there are no airlines serving the other two airports from Seattle to Denver.
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Denver from Seattle. Which airport do I choose?
There are three airports close to Seattle, Washington— Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base (LKE) at 2 miles, King County International Airport (BFI) at 7 miles, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) at 14 miles away from the main city. Only Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) serves directly from Seattle to Denver. In Denver, there is only one airport to reach directly to Denver named Denver International Airport(DEN) from Seattle lying at 27 miles away from the city.
3. What is the duration of the flight between Seattle and DEN?
There are flights of different durations available to Denver from Seattle but the shortest duration to fly Denver directly from SEA is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from SEA to Denver?
If you are planning a journey with no delays then prefer Delta Airlines with the very least delays and 88.4% of reaching on-time performance level.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from SEA to DEN?
For domestic flights, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday are the best and cheapest days to fly. Whereas other days are relatively higher in fares. If you are flexible with the travel dates, prefer booking a flight at a low cost from Seattle to Denver on these days.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from Seattle to DEN?
There are different cancelation fares depending from airline to airline. Some airlines have even waived off the cancelation charges post-pandemic. Always prefer to consult the respective airline team of experts for the cancelation charges.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Seattle to Denver?
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a major transit hub, travelers look for sleeping at the airport. The great news is that you can stay overnight but there is no designated sleeping zone at the airport. You will have to contend at the armrests of the seats. However, you can book access to several lounges available here.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Denver?
You are allowed to carry food that is solid, while liquid and other gel-like items are prohibited on the plane. TSA officers would request you to separate the substances that might hinder the easy passage of the items while passing from the X-ray machine.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Seattle to Denver?
The baggage allowance that is recommended as per IATA guidelines is a one-piece carry-on and one personal item in the cabin while one checked baggage in the aircraft. Although the baggage limit depends upon the type of aircraft, cabin, and airline you are traveling in. Check out the specified range of the baggage allowance according to the standards.
- You can carry checked-in baggage varying from 23 kGS to 32 KGS or 50 LBS to 70 LBS. The overall dimensions recommended are 157 cm or 62 inches of the checked-in baggage.
- To carry the bag with you in the selective cabin there is a general limit which varies from 5 KGS to 8 KGS or 12 LBS to 18LBS. Specific dimensions for the same are 55 cm long, 45 cm wide, and 25 cm high. When added there should be 125 cm to carry.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to DEN from Seattle, how can I recover it?
0.5% chances are there when you might miss your baggage, and it is the responsibility of the respective airline to find that for you. The initial step that you should take is to lodge a complaint at the baggage claim area and fill in as many details as you can to get the lost baggage before leaving the airport. The respective airline will track your baggage if mishandled and return it to the baggage claim area from where you can claim your lost baggage within 30 days.
11. How would I get the best deal on my flight from SEA to DEN?
We source out the best deals from our dynamic search and bring the real-time best deals for you at no cost. The search is 100% free. Apart from this, we impose no hidden charges. You can just browse through the fares and book the best fare. To get updated with our hot deals call our travel expert or follow us on our social media handles—Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Subscribe to our newsletters to know more about the updates.