Which airlines fly directly from Boston to Washington DC?
Airlines that fly directly from Boston to Washington DC-
The airlines listed here may or may not be operational on the day and airport from which you want to fly.
To find out if the airline is flying on your selected route that day, please contact our customer service team or visit the airline's website.
- United Airlines
- Jet Blue Airlines
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Washington DC from Boston. Which airport do I choose?
To fly out of Boston there is only one international airport that serves its route to Washington DC hence there are no other options available. The airport is- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
To fly down to Washington you can choose from the below-mentioned airports
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) located in the National Capital Region (NCR), offers various services. There are several viewpoints from the airport that show downtown Washington, D.C. It is located 5 miles away from downtown Washington, D.C.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 26 miles (42 km) west of downtown Washington, D.C., and is the busiest city airport in the nation.
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport(BWI) connects Baltimore and Washington, D.C. in the Eastern United States. In addition to serving Baltimore, Washington National Airport is located 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Washington, D.C., and 9 miles (14 km) south of downtown Baltimore.
What is the duration of the flight between BOS and DCA?
The average flight time between Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 1 hour and 34 minutes. With a 396-miles flying trip. It may be a short flight, but it's still worth carrying something to keep you engaged on board. Reports suggest that United Airlines provide the quickest flights.
Which airline has the least delayed flights from Boston to Washington DC?
United Airlines has the fewest flight delays from Boston to Washington DC. It is also considered one of the best commuter airlines. Flight timings, on the other hand, can be influenced by a number of factors such as technical issues or weather conditions.
Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Boston to Washington DC?
If you want to get the greatest deal on a flight from Boston to Washington, D.C., depart on a Tuesday and avoid Wednesdays. The greatest days to return to New York are Wednesdays, while Tuesdays are the most expensive.
Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from Boston to Washington DC?
Most airlines impose fees for altering or canceling flights. Since the epidemic's inception, some airlines have reduced their cancellation and change costs. Please contact our customer service department or visit the airline's website for further information.
Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from BOS to DCA?
The Boston airports do not have dedicated sleeping areas; however, you can pay to enter several great lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), no matter what kind of ticket you have. You can relax in the lounges and enjoy a cocktail, spa services, free Wi-Fi, and other amenities away from the bus terminal.
Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Washington DC?
Food/eatables are permitted in carry-on or checked luggage as long as they are solid and well-packed. Passengers may not carry liquid, semi-liquid, or gel items.
What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Boston to Washington DC?
You can check one piece of luggage and carry one in the cabin on domestic flights inside the United States. The length, breadth, and height of checked luggage must be less than 63 inches (159 cm), and the weight must not exceed 50 pounds (23 kg). The carry-on must be light enough to fit in the overhead compartment or beneath the seat.
I lost my baggage during my flight to Washington DC from Boston, how can I recover it?
If you misplace your luggage on a flight, here are some steps you may take to recover it.
- Contact the airlines immediately. Airlines are responsible for any missing, damaged, or delayed luggage.
- They have a system in place to track and identify baggage whereabouts.
Until it is detected, request delivery to your house or accommodation—request reimbursement for luggage expenses.
- Keep any receipts for incidental expenditures. The majority of airlines demand between 24 and 5 days to report lost luggage.
If your luggage and its contents are misplaced, airlines will refund you. Consult airline and government policies, as well as travel consultants, for further information.
How would I get the best deal on my flight from Boston to Washington DC?
Use our search engine or contact our customer service professionals for assistance in finding the best deals for your trip to Washington, DC. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media for the latest airline fares and fantastic offers.