Which airlines fly directly from Chicago to Washington DC?
Airlines that fly directly from Chicago to Washington DC-
The airlines listed here may or may not be operating on the day you select to fly.
You can contact our customer service team or go to the airline's website to determine if the airline is flying on your desired route that day.
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Washington DC from Chicago. Which airport do I choose?
Chicago is served by two airports-
- Chicago Midway International Airport(MDW)- The Midway airport is located approximately 8 miles away from the loop.
- The O'Hare International Airport(ORD)is situated approximately 14 miles from the Loop business district. It's one of Chicago's busiest airports.
To fly down to Washington you can choose amongst the below mentioned airports
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) located in the National Capital Region (NCR), offers a variety of services. There are several viewpoints from the airport that show downtown Washington, D.C. It is located 5 miles away from downtown Washington, D.C.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 26 miles (42 km) west of downtown Washington, D.C., and is the busiest city airport in the nation.
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport(BWI) connects Baltimore and Washington, D.C. in the Eastern United States. In addition to serving Baltimore, Washington National Airport is located 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Washington, D.C., and 9 miles (14 km) south of downtown Baltimore.
What is the duration of the flight between DCA and MDW?
The average flight time between Chicago Midway International Airport(MDW) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 1 hours and 50 minutes. With a 593-miles flying trip. It may be a short flight, but it's still worth carrying something to keep you engaged on board. Reports suggest that United Airlines provide the quickest flights.
Which airline has the least delayed flights from Chicago to Washington DC?
Southwest Airlines has the fewest flight delays from Chicago to Washington DC. It is also considered one of the best commuter airlines. Flight timings, on the other hand, can be influenced by a number of factors such as technical issues or weather conditions.
Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Chicago to Washington DC?
Saturday flights from Chicago to Washington DC have been shown to be more costly. This should not deter you from shopping, since by being flexible with your selections, you may still find fantastic discounts. Use our search engine to locate cheap Seattle tickets.
Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from Chicago to Washington DC?
The majority of airlines charge a fee for changing or canceling flights. There have been a few notable exceptions, with numerous airlines cutting their cancellation and change fees since the epidemic began. For further information, please contact our customer service department or visit the airline's website.
Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Chicago to Washington DC?
At Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), there are no dedicated sleeping areas, but you can take advantage of the various other facilities. There are restrooms located throughout the terminals at San Jose International Airport. Changing stations for diapers for infants and stalls for the disabled are available in the restrooms.
Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Washington DC?
Food/eatables are permitted in carry-on or checked luggage as long as they are solid and well packed. Passengers may not carry liquid, semi-liquid, or gel items.
What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Chicago to Washington DC?
You can check one piece of luggage and carry one in the cabin on domestic flights inside the United States. The length, breadth, and height of checked luggage must be less than 63 inches (159 cm), and the weight must not exceed 50 pounds (23 kg). The carry-on must be light enough to fit in the overhead compartment or beneath the seat.
I lost my baggage during my flight to Washington DC from Chicago, how can I recover it?
If you misplace your luggage on a flight, here are some steps you may take to recover it.
- Contact the airlines immediately. Airlines are responsible for any missing, damaged, or delayed luggage.
- They have a system in place to track and identify baggage whereabouts.
Until it is detected, request delivery to your house or accommodation. Request reimbursement for luggage expenses.
- Keep any receipts for incidental expenditures. The majority of airlines demand between 24 and 5 days to report lost luggage.
If your luggage and its contents are misplaced, the airlines will refund you. Consult airline and government policies, as well as travel consultants, for further information.
How would I get the best deal on my flight from Chicago to Washington DC?
Use our search engine or call our customer service representatives for assistance in discovering the best bargains for your trip to Washington DC. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media for the most recent airline prices and incredible deals.