1. Which airlines fly directly from Baltimore to ATL?
Frontier, Spirit, United, and American are the airlines that fly from BWI to ATL.
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to ATL from Baltimore. Which airport do I choose?
While traveling from Baltimore to ATL the best major airport is Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) which is 13 miles away from the center of the city. Another major airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport which lies around 47 miles from the main city.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is the nearest major airport in Atlanta which lies at a distance of 10 miles from the main city.
3. What is the duration of the flight between BWI and ATL?
You will take around 1 hour and 50 minutes to reach Atlanta from BWI through a nonstop flight.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Baltimore to Atlanta?
There can be different circumstances for the flight delay even if you prefer the best airline. With very few delayed flights, American airlines makes the best one to travel from BWI to Atlanta as it has the least number of delays in comparison to other airlines.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Baltimore to Atlanta?
Generally, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday mark the best days to fly in terms of below-average fares. Friday and Sunday mark the pricier days to travel. Leisure travelers prefer traveling during the weekends or they take a long weekend from Friday to Sunday.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from BWI to ATL?
The cancelation charges might vary from airline to airline. You can consult with our customer support team or the respective airline support team for the same.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Baltimore to Atlanta?
Although there isn't much room for sleeping at BWI, in concourses C, D, and E, there are a few spots with armrest-free seats and soft benches. Passengers can find a private bed in one of the BWI Minute Suites.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Atlanta?
You can carry solid and dry eatables but liquid or gel items are not permitted in your baggage. The TSA authorities ask travelers to remove anything from the carry-on baggage, such as meals, powders, or any other thing that can clog the bag and make it difficult for the X-ray machine to scan the contents.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Baltimore to ATL?
The baggage limit depends upon the type of airline, cabin, and aircraft. You are allowed to carry one piece of baggage with you and one in the cabin while traveling.
- The checked-in baggage limit while traveling is 23KG/50LBS to 32KGS/70LBS.
- Must not exceed 158 cm(62 in) in size when height, width, and length are added altogether.
- Maximum 22 inches in length, 18 inches in width, and 10 inches in depth should be there.
- Weight must not exceed the limit of 8KGs/18LBS.
This weight is as per the guidelines of IATA. Although before traveling you must consult with the respective airline.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Atlanta from BWI, how can I recover it?
This becomes the responsibility of the airlines to find your lost item. You should file a complaint at the airline’s desk to get the missing items back. The airline becomes responsible to search for your item. The tracking system of the airlines helps you to locate the item.
11. How would I get the best deal on my flight from BWI to ATL?
We bring the best fares to you within milliseconds of your search after fetching the data from different airlines. All you have to do is input the travel details and hit the right fare for you. To know the best fares sign up and get our daily newsletters. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram handles to get the hottest deal.