1. Which airlines fly directly from Denver to Chicago?
Airlines that fly directly from Denver to Chicago are:
- Frontier Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Chicago from Denver. Which airport do I choose?
Chicago is served by two airports, where all the flights from Denver can land. The airports are:
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
You can choose amongst the airports as per your convenience, depending upon the travel time to the airport, the departure time, the arrival time, and the flight cost offered.
All the flights will depart from Denver International Airport (DEN), the only international airport in Denver.
3. What is the duration of the flight between DEN and CHI?
From Denver to Chicago, the flight takes approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes. The distance between the airport is 900 miles. Generally, it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes in total to complete the distance.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Denver to Chicago?
Denver to Chicago flights operated by Frontier experience the least delays. It is also regarded as one of the top commuting carriers.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Denver to Chicago?
Generally, you will find that the price of your flight ticket is cheaper if you travel to Chicago on a Monday instead of a Tuesday. You may find better prices for flights to Denver if you return on a Thursday, rather than a Tuesday.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from DEN to CHI?
For most airlines, changing or canceling flights is subject to a service fee. There have been exceptions to this, however, as some airlines have waived their cancellation and modification fees since the pandemic started. In order to obtain additional information, please contact our customer service team or visit the airline's website.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Denver to Chicago?
There are no sleeping areas at either Denver International Airport or ORD/MDW airports. Many airport seats include armrests, allowing you to relax for a time. The most comfortable options may be found in the departure sections.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Chicago?
As per the TSA rules, you are allowed to carry food/eatables in your carry-on or checked baggage as long as it is solid and well packed. Passengers are not allowed to carry liquid, semi-liquid, and gel items.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Denver to Chicago?
Checked luggage must not be more than 158 cm (62 inches) in total length, height, and breadth, and must not weigh more than 23 kg (50 pounds). However, checked baggage for First and Business Class travelers cannot exceed 32kg. There are costs for oversize/overweight baggage. Hand baggage must not be larger than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (with handles and wheels). The measurements may differ depending on the airline, so please contact them ahead of time to confirm.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Chicago from Denver, how can I recover it?
In case you lost your baggage during a flight, here are a few steps you can take to recover it.
- Contact the airlines immediately. Airlines are responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed baggage. They have a system to track and identify bags' location.
- Request for delivery to your address or accommodation till it's found.
- Request for the baggage fee reimbursement
- Keep all the receipts of incidental expenses.
Most airlines take 24 hours to 5 days to declare that the baggage is lost. In case your baggage is lost, airlines will compensate you for your bag and its content. For more information, you can check the airline and government policies or contact travel experts.
11. What are the latest offers available with Crystal Travel on flights to Chicago?
There is always some sort of deal at Crystal Travel for flights to Chicago. Using our extensive search engine, you can find some of the most recent discounts for your trip with just a few clicks. Stay up to date with the newest airline deals and offers by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on social media.