1. Which airlines fly directly from Fort Lauderdale to BWI?
Spirit and Southwest are the airlines that fly from FLL to BWI.
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to BWI from Fort Lauderdale. Which airport do I choose?
It is preferable to book the flight from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) Airport which lies at a distance of 5 miles from the city. Another nearby airport is Miami International Airport (MIA) at a distance of 24.3 miles from the city.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is the nearest airport to reach Baltimore as it is 13 miles from the center of the city.
3. What is the duration of the flight between FLL and BWI?
You will take around 2 hours and 35 minutes to travel to BWI from Fort Lauderdale with no layover.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore?
Although it depends upon different circumstances for a flight to get delayed, American Airlines has a good record with the least delayed flights.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore?
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays are considered the best days to book a flight whereas Fridays are high in price. As leisure travelers prefer weekends to travel, the rates are a bit higher than the other usual days.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from FLL to BWI?
Post-pandemic, many airlines have waved off their services. The cancelation charges might vary independently based on different airlines. Always consult our customer support team or the respective airlines to know about the various cancelation charges if any.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore?
This statement is an official one made by the Fort Lauderdale Airport for travelers sleeping in the airport. You are only permitted to spend the night in a pre-security waiting area (not on the concourse). Attached chairs with armrests are used for seating. Heavy cleaning is frequently done at night. There is limited food and beverage service.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Baltimore?
All solid food items are permitted to be carried but liquids or gels are not allowed to bring while traveling by air. TSA officers check the baggage for the respective items which can include foods, powders, or any other items that might clutter the baggage and serve as a hindrance to the images scanned under the X-ray machine.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Fort Lauderdale to BWI?
The baggage allowance for the airport might depend upon the type of aircraft, cabin, and airline you are in. Although in general you are allowed to carry one checked baggage and one carry-on item in the cabin.
- The baggage limit for the Checked-in ones is from 23LBS to 70LBS.
- It shouldn’t measure more than 158 cm when added as height, width, and length.
- It should have a maximum length of 22 inches, a width of 18 inches, and a depth of 10 inches.
- 18LBS/8KGS should be the maximum weight limit.
However, prior to traveling consult with our customer support team or with the respective airline.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Baltimore from FLL, how can I recover it?
If any of your items are misplaced the airline will get them back to you through its surveillance system. All you have to do is file a complaint at the baggage desk of the respective airline. The tracking system of the airlines will help you locate your item and get it back to you.
11. How would I get the best deal on my flight from FLL to BWI?
We fetch the best fares out of thousands of airfares and reflect it on the top through our dynamic search engine. Just browse through the fares after inputting the travel details and book your convenient flight. Subscribe to our newsletters to get the coupons and discount updates in your inbox. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram handles to engage with our new posts regarding places, hotels, and best deals.