1. Which airlines fly directly from ORL to BWI?
Frontier, Avelo, Delta, and Spirit are the airlines that fly from Orlando to Baltimore.
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to BWI from Orlando. Which airport do I choose?
Orlando International Airport is the closest significant airport (MCO). This airport, which serves both domestic and international travel, is located 13 miles from Orlando, FL. Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), which is 27 miles from Orlando, FL, and serves both domestic and international flights, is another significant airport. Whereas in the case of Baltimore the nearest airport that you should prefer is Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). The airport lies around 13 miles from the main city.
3. What is the duration of the flight between MCO and BWI?
You will take around 2 hours and 15 minutes to travel to Baltimore from Orlando (MCO) with no layover.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Orlando to Baltimore?
There are various causes for flight delays, and generally, each airline may have delays for reasons that are as per them. However, among all airlines, Delta Airlines experiences the fewest delays.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Orlando to BWI?
The cheapest days to fly are Tuesday and Wednesday. So prefer booking flight during these weekdays whereas if you are looking to travel on weekend you will have to pay a little high than these days.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from ORL to BWI?
The cancelation prices differ from airline to airline. Consult with our customer support team to know about the cancelation charges of the airline through which you have booked the ticket.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from ORL to Baltimore?
According to travelers: There are some comfortable benches in the main terminal's food court at ORL. There is a long, cushioned bench for several people to sit on near Gates 70-150. Baltimore has sleeping cabins inside the terminals. Also, it has nearby hotels that offer free airport shuttles.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Baltimore?
While carrying liquids or anything gel-like is prohibited, you are able to bring solid meals with you. TSA agents are on hand to inspect bags for prohibited food, powders, and other stuff.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Orlando to BWI?
You may only be allowed to bring a particular amount of luggage to the airport, depending on the airline, the type of cabin you are flying in, and even the size of the aircraft. There can be one checked bag and one small carry-on bag with you.
- The weight range for luggage is 23KG (50 LBS) to 32KG (70 LBS).
- Height plus width plus length add up to 158 cm (62 in), which is the size of the luggage.
- 22 inches long by 18 inches wide by 10 inches deep is the maximum carry-on size.
- Carry-on bags should ideally weigh not more than 8KG (18LBS).
Before booking a ticket, always enquire about the airline's baggage policy.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Baltimore from ORL, how can I recover it?
It is the airlines' responsibility to give you your lost belongings if they are found. All you have to do is submit a claim at the baggage claim desk of your airline at the airport. The airline's monitoring system keeps track of your suitcase's whereabouts and estimated arrival time.
11. How would I get the best deal on my flight from ORL to BWI?
The best offers are prominently shown when Crystal Travel's unique search engine filters through thousands of airfares. To find out about the cheapest flights, all you have to do is browse our website or contact one of our travel experts. To receive updates on our coupons and discounts sign up for our newsletters. You may follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to stay active on the best deals.