1. Which airlines fly directly from Washington DC to Boston?
Some of the carriers operating flights from Washington DC to the Boston are:
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Boston from Washington DC. Which airport do I choose?
Three airports serve flights from Washington DC. The airports are:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
You can choose amongst these airports as per your convenience, depending upon travel time to the airport, the departure time, and the flight cost offered.
All the flights from Washington DC to Boston will land at Boston Logan International Airport(BOS) the only airport in Boston.
3. What is the duration of the flight between WAS and BOS?
Boston in roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes. You can expect a predictable amount of time for travel. Boston and Washington, D.C. are located 414 miles apart. Typically, nonstop flights operate on this route.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Washington DC to Boston?
JetBlue consistently runs the least-delayed flights between BOS and WAS and has been shown to travel the route in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. What is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Washington DC to Boston?
For Washington, D.C. to Boston, Saturday is the cheapest day to fly on average and Monday is the most expensive. Flying from Boston back to Washington, D.C. The best deals are generally found on Wednesday, with Monday being the most expensive.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from Washington DC to BOS?
Most airlines charge a service fee for flight changes or cancellations. Customers can cancel their flights online at any given point in time-based on airline guidelines. For further information, please contact our customer service team or visit the airline's website.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Washington DC to Boston?
Airlines have specific lounges for their passengers at various airports where they can relax and enjoy the complimentary meals. While traveling from Washington DC intimate sleeping pods are installed at Dulles International Airport(IAD) in Washington DC travelers can enjoy some time of rest in privacy. Boston Logan International Airport(BOS) has resting free armchairs for travelers.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Boston?
As per the TSA rules, you are allowed to carry food/eatables in your carry-on or checked baggage as long as it is solid and well packed. Passengers are not allowed to carry liquid, semi-liquid, and gel items.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Washington DC to Boston?
Each checked luggage must have a maximum linear dimension of 158 cm (62 inches) and a maximum weight of 23 kg, according to United States travel regulations (50 pounds). As a reason, it's advisable to know the exact dimensions of your baggage ahead of time and confirm with the airline for your Washington DC to Boston Journey.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Boston from Washington DC. How can I recover it?
In case you lost your baggage during a flight, here are a few steps you can take to recover it.
- Contact the airlines immediately. Airlines are responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed baggage. They have a system to track and identify bags' location.
- Request for delivery to your address or accommodation till it's found.
- Request for the baggage fee reimbursement
- Keep all the receipts of incidental expenses.
Most airlines take 24 hours to 5 days to declare that the baggage is lost. In case your baggage is lost, airlines will compensate you for your bag and its content. You can check the airline and government policies or contact travel experts for more information.
11. What are the latest offers available with Crystal Travel on flights to Boston?
Flights to Boston are mostly available at a low price offer from Crystal Travel. Using our extensive search engine, you may get some of the most recent deals for your trip in only a few clicks. Add your destinations. Then, to find the most recent offers, go to search. If you're still on the fence, call our travel experts, who will present you with the most up-to-date deals.