1. Which airlines fly directly from Denver to Dallas?
The airlines flying directly from Denver to Dallas are:
- American Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express
2. I’m booking a non-stop/direct flight to Dallas from Denver. Which airport do I choose?
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the only commercial airport in Denver, Colorado. While, Dallas has two airports - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL).
Most direct flights from Denver land at DFW, whereas a few land at DAL. You can choose your destination airport between DFW and DAL, depending upon travel time from the airport, the departure time, and the airfare.
3. What is the flight duration between Denver and Dallas?
The straight line flight distance between Denver International Airport (DEN) and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is about 640 miles (557 nautical miles). A non-stop flight from DEN takes around an hour and 58 minutes to land in Dallas.
4. Which airline has the least delayed flights from Denver to Dallas?
Southwest Airlines has the least delayed flights from Denver to Dallas, followed by American and United Airlines.
5. Which is the cheapest day of the week to fly from Denver to Dallas?
Generally, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday are the cheapest days to fly to Dallas from Denver, Colorado. Flights to Dallas are pricier during the weekend, with Friday (evening) and Sunday being the most expensive days.
6. Do I need to pay any fees or charges for canceling my flight from DEN to DFW/DAL?
Airlines typically charge a penalty fee for changes or cancellations of flight tickets. However, whether you incur a cancellation fee depends on your airline alone. Feel free to contact our customer support team or check the airlines’ cancelation policies for more information.
7. Do airlines offer sleeping areas to passengers traveling from Denver?
Airlines have lounges at Denver International Airport where passengers can relax and enjoy complimentary meals before taking off. However, they do not have any designated sleeping areas.
8. Am I allowed to carry food/eatables on my flight to Dallas?
As per the TSA rules, you may carry food/eatables in your carry-on or checked baggage as long as it is solid and well packed. You cannot hold liquid, semi-liquid, and gel items on a flight to Dallas.
9. What is the baggage allowance on a flight from Denver to DFW/DAL?
The baggage allowance on a flight varies with the airlines and the travel class. According to domestic flight standards in the USA, passengers are allowed one piece of checked baggage and a carry-on bag in the cabin.
- The sum of length + width + height of the checked baggage must not exceed 62 inches (158 cm), and the weight should be less than 50 pounds (23 kg).
- The carry-on weight cannot exceed 18 lbs (8 kg). Also, it must fit in the overhead cabin or beneath the seat.
10. I lost my baggage during my flight to Dallas from DEN. How can I recover it?
Contact the airlines immediately if you cannot find your baggage after a flight. Airlines are responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed baggage during a flight. The airline will compensate you for the baggage and its content if it is declared lost during a flight. Check the airline and government policies for more information, or contact our travel experts.
11. What are the latest available offers with Crystal Travel on flights to Dallas?
Crystal Travel always has some of the latest offers for your flight journey. Visit our website regularly to get the best deals and airfares. Our extensive search engine fetches the latest offers available for your trip with just a few clicks.
Another way to stay up-to-date with our latest offers is to sign up for our newsletter and stalk us on FB, Instagram, and Twitter. However, if you are still unsure, call our travel experts, and they will give you all the latest offers available.