Booking Terms & Conditions
Please read these Booking Conditions carefully prior to making any bookings. References to “you” and “your” in these Booking Conditions means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them.
- By making a booking, you agree on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that he/she:
- Has read these Booking Conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- Is over 18 years of age;
- Accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
- Agrees to allow Crystal Travel to capture their navigation & booking activity on our website for Quality Assurance & Compliance requirement.
- Crystal Travel does not act as principal but makes arrangements with Travel Suppliers, such as (but not limited to) airlines, hotels, car rental services & insurance providers for travel-related services which include, without limitation, air transportation, stay, and car rental services.
- By using crystaltravel.com website, you acknowledge that the rates offered by Crystal Travel are a result of negotiation between Crystal Travel and the Travel Suppliers and include certain fees retained by them for their services, taxes and other charges. When booking with any Travel Supplier through this Site, you authorize Crystal Travel to book reservations or enter a contract on your behalf with Travel Suppliers for the total price displayed, including such fees and any applicable taxes or charges related to the Travel Supplier's or Crystal Travel's services.
- Crystal Travel shall not be liable for errors or inaccuracies on the Site, or the failure of Travel Suppliers, including but not limited to airlines, hotels, car hire agency and insurance providers.
- Crystal Travel, in providing travel management services, does not endorse, guarantee or insure the products or services which are provided by an external supplier, the financial position of such suppliers or the reimbursement to you from any loss as a result of the financial condition of such supplier.
- Once a travel reservation is made and paid for, it will be completely Non-Refundable & Non-Changeable. We do not have control over printed prices on the tickets, although some tickets may have a specific value on them, which may be different (lower or higher) than the fare collected.
- In the event that a supplier defaults prior to providing the service to you, where a payment has been made, your sole recourse for a refund shall be the defaulting supplier, from insurance covering such defaults if any, or from other responsible third party unless such loss was caused solely by Crystal Travel. In those situations, in which a supplier defaults prior to providing services you may pursue any recourse against the supplier for a refund, as permitted by law or statute.
- CRYSTAL TRAVEL ACTS AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN TRAVEL SUPPLIERS AND CONSUMERS. CRYSTAL TRAVEL HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE SUPPLIERS FROM WHOM IT OBTAINS TRAVEL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- As a travel agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the travel arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the travel arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the booking fee we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected).
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY VIOLATION OF A TRAVEL SUPPLIER’S RULES & RESTRICTIONS MAY RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESEVATION(S), AND/OR IN OUR DEBITING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY COSTS WE INCUR AS A RESULT OF SUCH VIOLATION.
- All offers, prices, and conditions of sale may be subject to:
- change without notice;
- advance purchase, eligibility, seating, or other limitations;
- travel days, dates, minimum or maximum stays, holidays, seasons, blackout dates, stopovers, and/or waitlisting restrictions;
- reservation validation limitations of up to one year (if any extension permitted, penalties/restrictions may apply);
- Other conditions/restrictions; and availability.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION & E-TICKET PROCESS
Bookings may be made online on our website www.crystaltravel.com or over the phone by calling our Travel Experts on 1-866-721-7639. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking. We do not guarantee that any of the travel services that we advertise, including on our website, will still be available at the time of booking and once you have made a booking request, we will confirm availability of your chosen travel services to you.
- When we advertise on our Site, we are inviting you to make an offer for your purchase. You do not make this offer until you press "Confirm & Book" on the payment page (entitled "Review Flight Summary & Booking terms & conditions") of the Site.
- Where you book online, the order summary email sent to you is NOT contractual acceptance of the supplier’s ability to provide these travel services, it is an acknowledgement that we have received your offer.
- The terms of your Booking (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) are not guaranteed until the contract is formed between you and the Travel Supplier and a ticket has been issued and/or a reservation has been made and confirmed by the Travel Supplier.
- On receipt of all travel documents please check whether the details such as names, dates and timings are accurate and advise us immediately if there are any errors or omissions. Also, please note that all flight tickets supplied are non-refundable, non-changeable.
- Once you have made your Booking, you cannot transfer or change the name(s) or destination(s) listed in your Booking.
- Crystal Travel, or its Partners, or its Affiliates, or its Associates are also not held accountable for Government Entry/Exit Fee, depending on the occurrence/possibilities of destinations
- All travelers in your booking must travel on the same schedule. It is not possible to add or remove passengers from an existing confirmed booking.
- The Service component (Flight, Hotel, Car Hire, Insurance, etc.) provided in the Booking is based on the discreetness of the Travel Supplier. It is possible where Traveler Points and/or Air Miles may or may not be added to the Flight Booking. In such conditions, Customers/Travelers should check with the appropriate Travel Supplier/Airlines directly. Crystal Travel will not take any responsibility whatsoever if the Air miles/Travel Points are not added in Customer’s/Passenger’s existing account with the Travel Supplier/Airline.
RESERVATION RULES VIOLATION
You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a "point-beyond", "hidden-city", or "back-to-back tickets". You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel. You acknowledge that the airlines prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honour your ticket or tickets.
If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary, and it may confiscate your frequent flyer points. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchased
Travel arrangements involving Airline and Hotel components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
VALID ID PROOF & VISA REQUIREMENT
- At all times throughout your trip a government-issued photo ID is required for security checks at airports, hotels and car rental locations and may be required for other products as deemed necessary by the relevant Travel Suppliers.
- Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, and/or health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a simple flight change).
NEITHER CRYSTAL TRAVEL NOR ITS PARTNERS ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUNDS WHATSOEVER, IF YOU ARE DENIED BOARDING, DELAYED OR DEPORTED DUE TO NON-FULFILLMENT OF THE ABOVE.
QUOTED PRICE & PAYMENT TERMS
- The price of your holiday includes all taxes and additional fees, charges and costs that are known at the time of your booking.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of Booking. Crystal Travel accepts all major credit or debit cards with a verifiable billing address.
- You hereby authorize Crystal Travel and its authorized third party to process the charge to the credit or debit card you provide to us for the total amount of your Booking.
- Crystal Travel has the liberty to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer made by Users/Customers/Travelers on the basis of the Travel Supplier. In this case, the discretion of Crystal Travel shall be binding
- Your booking is not complete until ticketed. To ensure safety of our customer, we verify the billing address and credit card verification number with the credit card company. Until credit card is verified, the fare is subject to change.
- We do not take any responsibility for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit/debit card that is declined by the issuing company or a travel provider or if, for any reason, the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number cannot be verified in a timely manner, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process.
- When certain transactions are identified as high risk by our systems, we do not process such transactions. Our credit card verification team determines that whether it’s safe to process them. In order to check validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
CARD SECURITY & TRANSACTION PROCESSING
- Non confirmation of the booking by the airline (Seats sold out)
- Increase in price by the airline immediately after the payment details are added on the website.
- Insufficient availability of funds in customer’s/passenger’s credit/debit card
- Authorization failure by the bank
- When you submit your credit or debit card for a purchase, we request an authorization for the amount of your anticipated transaction. Thus, placing a temporary "hold" on the funds. In case we are unable to confirm your booking, we will request that such hold be released by your credit or debit card bank; until then, funds subject to the hold will not be available to you for other purposes.
- If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 4 hours. Simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing.
- The major reasons behind transactions not getting processed or getting declined are far more than otherwise ascertained. Such events can occur due to;
- The transactions done over the phone are recorded with the purpose of providing the evidence in case of any disagreement over the purchase of flight ticket.
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have been delivered by email confirmation.
- The customer/traveler also approve of reimbursing Crystal Travel where in the chargebacks are filed or credit card disputes arise after the successful purchase of flight tickets on crystaltravel.com website
- Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase.
VOLUNTARY CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Booking Change Conditions
All our tickets are non-changeable. Under exceptional circumstances (Death of passenger or immediate family member) we contact the airlines (Travel Partner) & request for changes. It is sole discretion of the Travel Partner to accept or deny the request. If accepted, additional Change Fee & Fare Difference is applicable to make the changes.
Booking Cancellation Conditions
All our airline tickets are non-refundable. Under exceptional circumstances (Death of passenger or immediate family member) we contact the airlines (Travel Partner) & request for cancellation. It is sole discretion of the airline to accept or deny the request. If accepted, they may offer a full refund or a partial refund or Future Credit after charging a cancellation fee.
Once the airline approves a full or partial cancellation, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received & refund has been requested. Please note that we are dependent on the Airlines
for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the Airlines it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. This complete refund process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement.
If the airline agrees to offer a future credit, the same is valid on the ticket purchased by the passengers of the same name identity in the future. In general, these credits have an expiration date from the airlines; After the expiration date, the validity of the future credit become null & void.
In the event where the passenger initiates a new booking with the intentions of using the future credit offered by the airline, they are obligated to bear any airline penalties (Fare Difference, Change Fee, etc.) & Crystal Travel service fee.
AIRLINE SCHEDULE CHANGE & CANCELLATIONS
All Airlines have different rules for Schedule Changes & Cancellations which are beyond our control. Major reasons may include :
- Peak or High Travel Seasons
- Low Travel Season
- Airport Terminal or Gate Changes
- Fuel Prices
- Civil Unrest
- Inclement Weather
CRYSTAL TRAVEL DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR CANCELLED FLIGHTS, FLIGHTS THAT ARE MISSED, OR FLIGHTS NOT CONNECTING DUE TO ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES MADE BY THE AIRLINES.
We will make every attempt to notify you of any schedule changes. We always encourage you to contact the airlines 24-72 hours prior to departure & re-confirm the flight details. Crystal Travel charges a schedule change handling fee of $25 per passenger for Domestic & $50 per passenger for International Travel.
If you booked your flight with an LCC, such as Frontier or Spirit, please contact your airline directly regarding any change in schedule. Our agents are unable to assist you with any changes to LCC bookings
Crystal Travel shall not refund the booking fee of the original flight booking under any circumstance whatsoever.
Schedule Change on Date of Departure
If you have already arrived at the airport you need to speak with someone at the airline counter. During severe weather (at departure, destination or connecting points), options may be limited. You should always check the airlines website and weather channels for airport updates. It is always best to contact the airline directly, if it is the date of departure.
It is always important to reconfirm your flights with the airlines 24 to 72 hours prior to departure, especially if you are already traveling. You should periodically check emails for updates regarding flight schedules and respond in a timely manner.
Airline Schedule Change/Cancellation Notification
Depending on departure date and when we receive the change from the airline, we will attempt to send at least 2 emails and call at least 1 time. If you do not contact either Crystal Travel or the airline prior to your departure you may: miss your flights, lose the value of your tickets and possibly have your travel postponed by 1 or 2 days or even a few weeks before the airline can accommodate you. It is always important to reconfirm your flights with the airlines 24 to 72 hours prior to departure.
Support Provided in case of an Airline Schedule Change
- Once you have contacted Crystal Travel, we will contact the airline on your behalf and try to come to a resolution. In some cases, the only resolution may result in cancellation of the flight and refund.
- If a customer does not fulfill their obligation, they may miss their flight or lose the value of their reservation, and other options may not be available.
- We make every attempt to get the airlines in question to re-protect the customer. It ultimately depends on the airline or airlines involved. If the airline is unable to provide an alternative to the customer, we request a refund.
- In the event that a flight is cancelled, Crystal Travel will attempt to contact the airline, find other flight options and/or discuss refund options.
- If any of our agents makes a mistake in the booking process, we shall make reasonable attempts to rectify these errors at the time of occurrence.
- Crystal Travel stands committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire service fees that Crystal Travel has collected for that booking in addition to a $50 coupon as redemption towards purchases from Crystal Travel within 12 months in the future.
- You must notify us of errors within 24 hours of receiving your itinerary. Beyond this 24-hour period, Crystal Travel will not be responsible for these errors.
AIRLINE SPECIAL REQUESTS (SEATS, MEALS, FREQUENT FLYER, ETC.)
Please note, any service fee we charge for placing a special request on your behalf are non-refundable. Crystal Travel, under no circumstances gives a confirmation of any special request. You are advised to contact the airline on the day of departure & check the status of the service request.
It is the responsibility of the traveler who has booked with us online or has made the booking directly with a customer service agent to review and reconfirm names, dates, flight numbers, airlines and routing including all airport changes. If you discover any discrepancy in your itinerary, you are requested to immediately contact our customer service agent within 24 hours from the time the booking was initiated.
If you fail to contact us by phone within 24 hours of completing the booking, we shall consider the booking you have made to be acceptable to you and we do not assume any liability thereafter for any discrepancy in your booking.
By using the Site, you agree to irrevocably waive any claim against Crystal Travel, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such party's officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors, or employees, and expressly agree that neither Crystal Travel nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors or employees, shall be held liable for:
- any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by any Travel Supplier;
- any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter;
- any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in fares and rates;
- any cancellation or double-booking of reservations or tickets beyond the reasonable control of Crystal Travel; and
- any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with air or other transportation services, products or other features performed (or not) or occurring (or not) in connection with your itinerary.
In case of averting the elements of any uncertainty (and without considering the previous limits), Crystal Travel does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the relevant airline.
RISKS OF TRAVEL & RELEASE
- We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip.
- We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country.
- For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centres for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
- It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
CUSTOMER GRIEVANCE WAY FORWARD
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS WE MAY HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
We always strive to provide a hassle-free experience to each of our customers. In case of occurrence of disagreements or disputes of any type, our focus is always to work with the customers & resolve the grievance. Before taking any action we strongly encourage you to reach out to us by contacting our customer service at 1-866-721-7639 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have an opportunity to try to address your concerns.
Otherwise, you and we agree that any dispute, claim or controversy between you and us, including our agents or any representatives acting on our behalf, arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, these Terms & Conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or our relationship in connection with the Site or these or previous versions of these Terms & Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW; CLAIMS
These Terms & Conditions and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, any Claim must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such Claim arose or accrued.
WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY AND CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, AND PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTIONS YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. WE ARE ALSO EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING WITH RESPECT TO THE CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES PROVISION, WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION OR ARE BROUGHT IN ANY OTHER COURT OR TRIBUNAL, INCLUDING SMALL CLAIMS